Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween


Trick or Treat!!


It's finally here!  It's Halloween!!  Of course, that also means it's the last day of the 31 Days of Halloween.  It's been fun playing along throughout the month and I'm already looking forward to next year.  For my final card, I've used the Stampendous Frida Cat.  I am so in love with this stamp!


Here's what I used to create this card:

Copic Markers
Sweet Potato Cardstock by My Colors
Poolside Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry Paper Glue

Here's what I did to create this card:

Stamp image on white paper with black ink
Color image and trim along edges
Create card base from orange paper
Trim turquoise paper as mat for image
Adhere all layers as shown

Such a simple card and easy to create but I do love the impact Frida provides.  The cat is pretty darn cute, too!  Thanks so much for following along with our 31 Days of Halloween.  

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Boo!
Lea


9 comments:

  1. Awesome stamp and beautiful coloring! Love your card! Happy Halloween!
    U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background looks very cool. It sets off the image really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fangtastic.
    Love the black cat on her shoulders.
    Spooktacular card.
    thanks for sharing with us this
    month. It's been a blast.
    Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightfully creepy card. Great stamp and awesome coloring. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look to
    your card! Happy
    Halloween.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Lea! Love the colouring! Happy Halloween!!! πŸ‘»πŸŠπŸŠπŸŠ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesomr stamp - brilliant colouring! I have just coloured it myself!! Hope to post a card using it tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you have done the background and the colour palette you chose. Your colouring is beautiful and that stamp is wonderful. Happy Halloween!
    Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frida Cat is colored beautifully on the mixed media background! Gorgeous! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!