Friday, November 24, 2017

Nap By Candle

It's the day after Thanksgiving and what's a mouse to do but take a nap!  At Stampendous, we've been celebrating a week of House-Mouse® Designs and I'm wrapping up the week with Nap By Candle!  Isn't this just the sweetest stamp? 



Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 


Other Products - 

Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
Merry Mistletoe Cardstock by Graphic45®
Creative Impressions Ribbon
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Copic® Markers (Y04, Y08, Y26, Y28, R20, R27, R29, R89, YR09, E50, E51, E53, C1, C5)

Here's what I did to create this card: 
  1. Stamp image with black ink on white paper
  2. Color image with markers
  3. Trim image closely
  4. Trim red cardstock in a horizontal A2 size with a tent fold
  5. Trim a mat for image and sentiment from red cardstock
  6. Trim patterned cardstock for background as shown
  7. Adhere gold ribbon to patterned cardstock as shown and adhere to card front
  8. Adhere sentiment to mat and set aside
  9. Adhere layers as shown
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you again next week.  Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend!

Blessings,
Lea

8 comments:

  1. So funny. Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest stamp! That was the way I felt last night after a busy Thanksgiving day. Cute card with the darling mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lea! The sweetest ever nap-loving HM! Your shading is lovely, and I especially like the red taper candle! Wonderful creation. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love your pretty coloring and the adorable House Mouse design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured it was after the Thanksgiving
    meal (or it could be the one on Christmas day)
    Such a cute design. thanks for sharing.
    Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute stamp! Beautiful coloring, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's waiting so patiently for Santa! lol Love the sparkle
    on the flame. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The neutrals with red look great--sort of old fashioned. I LOVE it. The mouse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!