Friday, February 23, 2018

Brushed Wishes and Birthday Mischief



Are you in love with the brushed style writing that is so popular right now?  I am, and, I have to admit, I stink at it!  Oh yeah!  There's just something about the way you hold the pen that I can't seem to grasp.  Well, now I don't have to worry about it because Stampendous!® has taken care of it for me!  This week has been all about our beautiful new brushed sentiments and the brushed alphabet that's super cool.  For my card I've used Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set along with the super cute House-Mouse® Designs Birthday Mischief Rubber Stamp.




Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 


Other Products -

Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
Pale Blossom Cardstock by My Colors®
Growing Garden Paper Pad by Ki®
Hug Snug® Seam Binding in White
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers - YG11, YG13, YG17; E31, E33, E35, E40, E50, E51, E53, E70, E71, E74, E77; C0; R20; RV10, RV11
Spectrum Noir™ Markers - BG3, BG4, BG5

Here's what I did to create this card:
  1. Stamp image, color and trim to desired size
  2. Trim a card base and mat from pink cardstock
  3. Trim a second mat from green cardstock
  4. Trim patterned paper for background
  5. Add ribbon and bow as shown
  6. Adhere layers to base
  7. Stamp sentiment and die cut the various elements as shown
  8. Adhere sentiment to card

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  As always, I love to share my creations with you and I sincerely hope you enjoy looking at them.   I'll see you next week with more Stampendous!® inspiration!  Until then, stay safe!

Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!