Friday, March 2, 2018

Horse Friends of a Different Color


This past week has been all about the awesome artist Laurel Burch.  Stampendous!® has added more licensed Laurel Burch stamps to our collection.  Her colorful style and whimsical designs are a favorite of mine and I'm so glad we have the honor of creating with them.  My card today uses LB Horse Friends and LB Icons Perfectly Clear™ Stamps.




Here's what I used to create this card:

Stampendous Products - 



Other Products - 

Delicata™ Golden Shimmer Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Gold Marker by Sharpie®
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® Paper
Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers - V04, V05, V06; BV01, BV02; RV25, RV29, RV32, RV34, RV66; Y13, Y15, Y17; YR04, YR07, YR09; R24, R27, R29

Here's what I did to create this card:
  1. Stamp image, color trim closely and distress edges
  2. Trim pink cardstock to desired size and stamp background as shown
  3. Tear one edge of background paper as shown
  4. Create A2 card base from green cardstock
  5. Adhere all layers as shown
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll stop by again next week for more Stampendous!® inspiration.  In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful and creative week!

Hugs,
Lea

5 comments:

  1. The herd oh horses look great with their bright colors. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of elements and colors. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring on your beautiful card! Love this design with the horses, and the Icons set is a perfect detail to add to your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog, you are truly appreciated and have made my day brighter!